Monday, December 3, 2012

Hudson turns 2!

In October 3 & 4 it was Hudson and brendons birthday! My baby boy turned 2! We threw him a little party and it turned out to be much bigger and more fun then I expected! So many of our friends and their kids came! We had pizza and a fun bounce house! It was a little chilly out but the kids had a blast! I can't believe how much Hudson has grown. He is so smart and such a lovey boy. He is talking so much and really understands a lot going on around him. He is in love with anyrhing toy story especially buzz lightyear! he got a lot of the characters for his birthday and was in heaven! He is a great big brother to Norah ( love/hate relationship haha) and he loves his grandparents and aunts and uncles so much! Most of all he loves mommy and daddy. He is our little side kick! I am so grateful for this little guy! I don't have a clue what I would do without him!!! Love you buddy!
Also, of course I wanted to give a shout out to Brendon for his birthday too! Having kids means our birthdays don't get as much attention anymore and especially having their bdays a day apart! Bren is such a great dad and husband! He is a hard worker and we are so lucky to have him!!! Love you!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment